teethy. By Cle Naturals
teethy. essential oil blend naturally eases teething pain.
Lavender creates a calming and soothing effect, while Helichrysum and Roman Chamomile provide inflammatory and healing properties. Baltic Amber is included in this blend which is well known to assist with teething, containing succinic acid which acts as pain relief and anti-inflammatory agent.
If in doubt; teething.
Suitable for 3+ months.
Apply: to cheeks and along the jawline to ease the pain associated with teething.
Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Roman Chamomile, Lavender, Helichrysum, Myrrh Essential Oils
- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- The term ‘natural’ does not guarantee safety, read and follow instructions carefully.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a very small amount and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with clean water and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
Essential Oils should only be used on babies who are older than 3 months of age, and must be diluted before use. Our oils are diluted to 0.5 which is recommended as safe for babies 3+ months. This dilution and oils used can vary dependent on the age of your child.
The following oils should be avoided when using essential oils on babies, and none of these have been included in our baby blends.
Oils not recommended for babies
• Thyme • Oregano • Citronella • Cinnamon bark or leaf • Bay • Cumin • Lemongrass • Anise • Lemon verbena • Clove bud • Tagetes
It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Oils not recommended during pregnancy
• Clary Sage • Fennel • Basil • Aniseed • Birch • Camphor • Sage • Parsley seed • Tarragon • Wormwood • Wintergreen
Oils not recommended while breastfeeding
• Parsley Seed • Marjoram • Birch • Blue Cypress • Carrot Seed • Cinnamon Bark • Dill • Hyssop • Nutmeg • Myrrh • Rosemary • Sage • Wintergreen • Peppermint (may suppress milk supply)
- cle. naturals are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions.
- Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
- All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional.
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis.
- Actual product packaging and materials may contain different information than shown on this website.
- Contact your health care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem.
- Information and statements regarding The Cle Collective products have not been evaluated by the TGA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- The following safety precautions are guidelines only.
- You should always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with their prescribed therapy and medications.